Success Story: The European Society for Blood and Marrow Transplantation (EBMT)
Established in 1974, the EBMT is one of the oldest and most prestigious societies in the field of Blood and Marrow Transplantation. In 2017 after several years of limited growth CME Congresses partnered with the EBMT to support their goal of taking the EBMT Annual Meeting to the next level and in-housing key congress elements.
In the first year working with the EBMT we were able to:
- Double the profit generated to the EBMT from the Annual Meeting
- Break the 5,000-participant mark for the first time ever
- Increase exhibitors by over 30%
- On-board and train EBMT staff and move key activities in-house to the EBMT
- Win the Jacqueline Pietri prize for the best organized conference in France
2019 is shaping up to be the biggest and most successful EBMT Annual Meeting to date with the bulk of the activities managed internally by the dedicated professional EBMT team with mentorship by CME Congresses.
Please contact us to hear how we can help you achieve similar outcomes.